- The set of VERICARD DIGITAL core and overlay films for digital printing is providing distinct image quality comparable with offset printing quality, fine adhesion properties, high sharpness and saturation of printed image.
- ID - cards
- Banking and co-branding cards
- Social, transportation and other types of personalized plastic cards
- Loyalty cards - gift, discount, client
- Prepaid cards - phone, internet, fuel
- Access control cards
All types of plastic cards can be produced with the set of VERICARD DIGITAL materials for digital printing:
- Cards, made with the set of VERICARD DIGITAL materials, are characterized by low degree of distortion with temperature and humidity exposure, and have high resistance to mechanical effects, such as dynamic flexion and warping (up to 4000 cycles) in accordance with ISO/IEC 10373-1-2002, and CQM – REQUIREMENTS V 2. 03 – 2013
- Due to precision cutting capabilities, any of core sheet corners can be used as a right corner, minimizing alignment defects during collation stage. Advanced ISO quality control procedures guarantee absence of sheet defects
THERMAL STABILITY & DURABILITY
- QUALITY ASSURANCE
- VERICARD DIGITAL core sheet ensures superb adhesion of toner to surface, increased adhesive strength of toner to overlay (including high adhesion in solid printed areas) and excellent split core bonding despite new low temperature (100 ° - 110° C) settings. Steady to break-off of the overlay film characterizes low edge delamination rate during active usage.